Advantages & Specifications
ADVANTAGES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Electric motor and controls drastically improve turning and latching.
- Gear box and hardened sprocket are standard made in USA.
- 3 HP Inverter Duty Motor made in USA.
- Controls includes dust tight enclosure with Allen Bradley variable frequency drive, Automation Direct Productivity PLC, Dynamic braking resistors, Disconnect, Circuit breakers and fuses, (1) Proximity switch & (1) DC power supply, 4” Touchscreen for adjusting speeds and counts, hardwired remote access unit for troubleshooting (requires Cat5 cable to internet router by customer)
- Push buttons are supplied to jog c’wise, cc’wise , & fault reset.
- Proximity switch and cable with mounting bracket are included to count teeth on sprocket to control turning.
- (Optional) Heavy Duty Turning Motor Mount with diagonal support ribs to increase torsional strength can be purchased separately.
- Covered by full one-year warranty.