Advantages & Specifications
Eliminates up to 2 men at the press (depending on production rate)
Reduces tying time to 15 seconds and puts money in your pocket year after year
Existing Bale Ejector is modified to engage a special lifter assembly mounted inside the doors. It is powered by the air cylinder that is mounted outside the bottom sill.
NO ADDITIONAL PNEUMATICS, ELECTRICS, OR HYDRAULICS REQUIRED
Chuted door is powered open and closed by existing door jacks which reduces manpower
- (2) Doors with internal return chutes for wire ties and hydraulic bale ejectors
- ( 1) bolt–on follow block face plate with Car–Loker bars installed
- (2) sets of platen barssix wire models only
- (2) door stop assemblies,
- (1) set of bale indentation bars
- (2) door roller ramps
- ( 1) set of hydraulic valves, hoses and fittings required for hook-up
- (6) or (8) tie chute systems
- left orright hand doors
- Strong, Durable Gin-worthy construction
- Easy & Quick to install
- Requires some field wiring and welding.
- 8-10 weeks delivery for standard models!
- Covered by full one year warranty